Sunrise Landing on Seneca Lake again offers the Deluxe Seneca Lake Package: Food and Wine Extraordinaire – openings for October 27- 28, 2017 weekend still available.
If you are looking for a complete gourmet food and wine experience chosen from among the best Seneca Lake offerings, this 2017 two-night package is for you.
- After a gourmet breakfast at Sunrise Landing on Saturday morning. you may enjoy some time to relax and take in the beautiful view. Then, we will transport you to the beginning of Apple Road where you will join a tour by “Experience Finger Lakes” to enjoy some of the best wineries of Seneca Lake. Your first stop will be at Anthony Road Wine Company. John and Ann Martini began Anthony Road Winery and after 40 years, the second generation has fully vested themselves in the continuation of the quality foundation laid by their parents. You will meet the members of this talented wine making family, visit their vineyard and taste their outstanding wines created by winemaker Peter Becraft. The stellar wines will be paired with delicious, farm sourced foods.
- Then you will enjoy lunch at FLX Wienery arguably serving the best burgers and wieners found anywhere along with amazing sides and trimmings. The Wienery is the project of Christopher Bates and Isabel Bogadtke. The unique selections they create feature flavors and textures from locally-sourced ingredients. Craft beers from around the world are paired with your delicious lunch. Get ready for what has been called “arguably the best hot dog stand in the world, and experience their house-made sausages, freshly ground burgers and their hand -cut fries and chips,
- The next stop, right after lunch will be to award-winning Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyards. Here, you will enjoy a private tasting in the winery. Wiemer is one of the top Riesling producers in the United States. The winery was recognized by Wine & Spirits Magazine as one of the top 100 American wineries for 2014.
- The final stop of the day will be Fox Run Vineyards. Fox Run wines are recognized as some of the finest in the region. Owners of Fox Run, Ruth and Scott Osborn recognized the talent and skill of winemaker Peter Bell twenty-two years ago ago. Ever since, Peter has not only established Fox Run as an extraordinary winery but has raised the entire bar of the region because of his consulting and collaborative efforts.
- Your driver will then return you to the beginning of Apple Road. We will be waiting to shuttle you back to Sunrise Landing where homemade chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven, will await you.
- The package also includes a $50 gift card towards dinner at your choice of two superb, Seneca Lake Area restaurants and a complimentary copy of Evan Dawson’s intriguing book, to enable you to learn more about many of the amazing personalities who created this world renown wine area.
The complete, inclusive, two-night experience starts at just *$735 (for our Rose Suite) plus tax and gratuity – for two people. Returning guests will receive $30 off the package. The only date still available to take advantage of this offer at Sunrise Landing is October 28. To view each of our unique suites go to the Sunrise Landing website and click on “suites” in the drop down menu. To find out more or to sign up for your package, call Sunrise Landing at 607 243-7548.
*Package rates are based on vendor minimum of 5 people or more, to a tour. Therefore, if less than five people sign up, the price would change – but guests would also have the ability to cancel if the price exceeds their budget.
- S Prev